Complete Home Control
With Control4, you can start with just one room or automate your entire home all at once. Here are just a few ideas to turn your house into a smart home:
- A "Wake Up" scene automatically adjusts the thermostat and gradually turns up the lights each morning.
- A "Goodbye" button locks the doors, arms the security system, turns off all the lights, and adjusts the temperature on your way out.
- While away, your Control4 system alerts you when your child arrives home from school or if there is a water leak detected in the laundry room.
- A single remote or touch screen provides you with complete control of your entertainment system. As the movie starts, the shades close and the lights dim—automatically.
A Brilliant Family Room
The family room is a place to relax and enjoy time together. It’s also usually the room many customers begin their home automation experience. Here’s why:
- One remote controls everything: TV, receiver, music, streaming content, DVR, etc. That same remote also controls your lights, shades, temperature, music and so much more.
- Control4 integrates with IP cameras and security systems, and offers a video door station—so you can check out who's at the door, safely.
- Touch screens with video intercom let you keep an eye on the baby as you watch a movie.
The Control4 App
Throw away your remote controls, leave that thermostat alone, and stop fumbling around in the dark to turn on the lights. Control4 has the app you need to turn your smartphone or tablet into the ultimate command center!
The Control4 App connects directly to your system and allows you to manage all of your system’s features, such as controlling lights, adjusting the temperature, managing your entertainment center, locking doors and more—right from your smartphone or tablet. The app is available for Apple iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and the new Amazon Fire phone